Friday, December 2, 2011

Muffins

I'm no Jamie Oliver that's for sure, I like things quick and easy.
All the ingredients have to be readily available in my pantry and that's hard to come by in my house.
Luckily Donna Hay is a cook book I have with lovely pictures, I like to know what my finish product will be before I even attempt to cook it.

Now these are my new thing to cook in my kitchen,
Donna Hay no-fuss blueberry muffins YUMMO!
Here is the recipe:
In a bowl combine 
2 cups sifted self-raising flour, 
1/2 cup caster sugar, 
2 eggs, 
1/3 cup vegetable oil 
and 1 cup sour cream and mix well.
Sprinkle the mixture with 1 cup fresh or unthawed frozen blueberries and then spoon into 1 cup capacity muffin tins. (Ive been using choc chips and strawberrys)
Bake in a preheated 180 C oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.

And a picture to show the yumminess, I even think there quite healthy.

No comments: