Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Better late than never

May in June, it a nice blend I say.
Time to finally finish these photos, Photo a day in May.
YES I did take them but I got too slack to actually post them up here.
So here goes, up to number:
19. A favourite place - the local park
 

20. Something you can't live without - coffee in my new coffee machine (for my birthday today)
 

21.where you stand - cold
 

22. Pink
 

23. Technology
 

24. Something new -  kates bike seat
 

25. something unusual
 

26. Time 


27. Something sweet - this smile

28. weather today - I admit no photo today but it Perth WA, there is always a blue sky no matter if it's cold, wet or windy :)

29. A number - One! Kates 1st birthday
 


30. My Personality - I like to be silly and have fun - old photo, its been on facebook so it will be stuck in the big wide net forever so why not here too :) (up in the Alps)


31. Something Beautiful - not a photo from May but it is a beautiful thing to see this for the first time



 

No comments: