Sunday, July 8, 2012

Side table makeover

Finally this Side table which was saved from the verge rubbish collection is now finally getting some love.
It been a long time coming, I mean this blob was going to be an amazing before and after blog showing all these amazing pieces of furniture that I've saved from the tip and turned into treasure.

My Hubby can tell you I'm defiantly saving a lot of pieces but not turning them into treasure, just yet.
It's a start and Im getting excited about this piece getting finished, my deadline is to have it in the house before my mum gets home from her big trip OS, that leaves me with 3 1/2 weeks, sounds like a lot but with the cold weather and very active bub there is very little time left.

Here is a BEFORE shot of my Sidetable:

and a progress shot, adding lots of colour and Im loving it.
I can't wait to see this finished, It's like my little baby, not that I would want a 2 year pregnancy.

No comments: