Monday, July 12, 2010

Before and After - Lamps

Well I think the challenge was set too high, considering school holidays, people off enjoying warmer weather else where and just curyling up on the couch in front of a fire.
Oh well, still feel free to come up with a before or after.
I finish my challenge I set myself after seeing this Lamp, I thought I want make some for our bedroom, but first I try it on a mini lamp which I've had since i was 12yr old.
It worked and oh so easy too,
It took less then 1 hour to finish the job and that included waiting for the paint to dry!
Now to do the bigger lamps...

my before


my after

1 comment:

bronya said...

i love it nat ... you did a great job ... it looks awesome ... I promise I tried to do your challenge but didn't come up with anything inspiring *sigh*