Tuesday, June 15, 2010

reflect

somedays (every other day) you just need to be reminded


YOU SAY........................... GOD SAYS (BIBLE VERSES)

Its impossible.......... All things are possible (LUKE 18:27)


I'm too tired...........I will give you rest (MATT 11:28-30)


Nobody realy loves me............. I love you (JOHN 3:16 & 3:34)


I can't go on...... My grace is sufficient (2 COR 12:9 PSALMS 91:15)


I can't figure things out......... I will direct your steps (PROV 3:5-6)


I can't do it............ You can do all things (PHIL 4:13)


I'm not able................ I am able (2 COR 9:8)


It's not worth it................. It will be worth it (ROM 8:28)


I can't forgive myself............ I forgive you (1 JOHN 1:9 ROM 8:1)


I can't manage............. I will supply all your needs (PHIL 4:19)

I'm afraid................ I have not given you a spirit offear (2 TIM 1:7)

I'm always worried & frustrated... Cast all your cares on me (1 PETER 5:7)


I don't have enough faith... I have given everyone a measure of faith (ROM 12:3)


I'm not smart enough......... I give you wisdom (1 COR 1:30)


I feel alone........... I will never leave you or forsakeyou (HEB 13:5)

No comments: